编者按：以下是网上收集的美国金融工作(Finance job)的面试题目. 这些面试题目基本都是比较有代表性，是网友在面试时被问过不止一次的。 跟大家分享一下。
*** General Interview Questions ***
1. Walk me through your resume.
2. Why investment banking / consulting / trading / etc?
3. How do you know about our company? / Why our company?
4. Why XX University?
5. Why do you change your major?
6. What other types of jobs are you interviewing for and why?
7. Tell us about three of your strengths and three of your weaknesses.
8. Describe your role and experience at XXX (organization).
9. Do you want to stay in US, or go back to China?
10. Give me an example of how you:
a) Work in a team environment.
b) Resolve conflict.
c) Meet deadline.
d) Think out of the box.
e) Deal with a person who is difficult to work with.
11. Describe a team situation you were in where things did not work out.
12. What is your ideal work environment?
*** Finance Related Job Interview Questions ***
1. How do you compare investment banking with investment management / management consulting / etc?
2. What skills do you think are important for banking?
3. Tell me an experience that you have to work hard and make sacrifices.
4. In which industry / product do you wish to focus?
5. How do you value a company?
6. How do you calculate free cash flow?
7. Walk me through the three financial statements.
8. Show how to lever and unlever Beta.
9. How do you calculate WACC?
10. What is accretion and dilution?
11. What are deferred tax liabilities?
12. Which two of the three financial statements are most important?
13. If we issue equity to pay down debt, how would balance sheet and income statement change? How will EPS change?
14. What is a stock that you follow?
15. Where did the Dow, S&P and NASDAQ close yesterday?
16. What is the Fed Funds rate? What is the discount rate?
17. Draw the yield curve.
18. What is the 10-year Treasury bond yield?
19. Tell me something that you read in the Journal lately, and you think it’s interesting.
20. What business publication / website do you read?
21. Describe a recent M&A / IPO transaction you read about .