Deals 学习投资美股 职业发展 厨房家居 育儿教育 健康减肥 其他 登录 ☰ Menu
美国职业发展

美国面试, 如何谈判薪水(salary negotiation)?

作者: JC, 更新日期: 2009-05-02
在美国面试通过之后,会谈到薪水问题。一般对方会问你这些问题:
--How much salary do you want?
--What is your current salary?
--What is your salary in your previous job?
--OK, I don't care how much you earn in the past, tell me how much salary do you want.
--How much salary will make you happy to join us?

错误的回答:
-- I am open.
-- I want $xxxx.
-- I don't know.
-- I don't care.

你可以按照如下的思路去回答.

1) 如果你是新手,没有工作经验的话

I fully understand how challenging this position is and how important it is for the company. After the previous interview, I am sure there is a perfect match between my education background and the requirement for this position. I am very confident I can do the job well. Since you are the HR/Manager, you must know the budget, would you please let me know what is the salary range for this position?

HR: the range is between $xxxx and $xxxx
Answer: Thanks for letting me know. Based on my quality and my background, I am definitely on the higher end. I will be very happy to start from there.

HR: We can't tell you the range.
Answer: Fully understand. Since you are the expert for HR, I am sure there are many other similar positions in the company, would you please let me know what is the salary range for the similar position in the company?

2) 如果你是高级技术人员, 并且有工作而且你对你的技术很有信心的话:

I fully understand how challenging this position is and how important it is for the company. I anticipate I can use my expertise to make contribution for the company from day one. As you can see, with my background and experience, I have a very competitive salary so far, would you please let me know what is the salary range for this position?
HR: the range is $xxxx to $xxxx
Answer: I am definitely in the higher end, we can start from there.

总之,最好是让对方报个范围,尽量不要自己先开价.
关于本站 | 剑知创业网 | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2024, All Rights Reserved.