It is better to ask some questions during the interview process. Otherwise, you will appear to be too laid-back. Below are some sample questions to ask during an interview.
1. What exactly would my day-to-day responsibilities be?
2. What are the opportunities for training and career advancement?
3. What is the biggest challenge facing the organization today?
4. When did you join?
5. What are the criteria that you are looking for in the successful candidate for this position?
6. How do you feel that I measure up to your requirements for this position?
7. Would you like to hear what I could do to really help your department?