Deals 学习投资美股 职业发展 厨房家居 育儿教育 健康减肥 其他 登录 ☰ Menu
美国生活

List of Best Affordable Hotels In Portland Oregon

作者: JC, 更新日期: 2012-10-10
Folks living in Seattle would like to travel to Portland Oregon for tour. There are quite some good places to visit if you got a family. However, for a family, it could be expensive to find a hotel to stay.

As we've been to Portland a lot in the past, so here is a list of some good hotels to stay while enjoying the beautiful scenery of Oregon.

Comfort Inn
The room is nice and clean. They also provide free breakfast. If you want to find the cheaper ones, typically they are near the Portland airport, the location won't be that great but you get a pretty good deal.

Red Lion Hotels
It is an upgrade from Comfort Inn (probably 1 star above). The quality is high end but pricing is cheap relatively compared to other high end hotels. One drawback is that they don't provide free breakfast.

Hilton Hotel Vancouver Washington
The Hilton hotel at Vancouver Washington is not far off from Portland. They sometimes have great pricing, unlike Portland, the Hilton hotel in Vancouver is not that crowded and you could always take advantage of some cheap deals I guess.

Other than the above, you might want to also check out and book from:

--Priceline.com

--Hotels.com

--Expedia.com

--Travelocity.com

We found some amazing deals from these sites before when we went to Portland.

Comments (4)

1. JC 2011-08-03 23:01
Silver Cloud Hotels is also pretty good but could be a bit more expensive. They operate in Seattle as well as Portland. Their complimentary breakfast is pretty good.
2. JC 2011-08-21 14:04
By the way, I am more like direct buy instead of bidding for a bargain. But, some friend of mine bid on priceline.com before and was able to obtain fairly good deal. So, I guess it is not a bad option to use priceline in this case.
3. JC 2012-09-23 12:49
Southwest to Portland, there is Tigard city. You may go for shopping at the Washington Square Mall there, which is pretty big and cool place. Also, there you could stay with the Embassy Suites. Their address is 9000 SW Washington Square Road, Tigard, Oregon, 97223, USA.

The price is affordable, for example, with 2 adults and 2 children, you could get a 2-room suite with 1 king bed and sleeper sofa, for just $129/night.

The other nice thing is the free Cooked-to-Order breakfast, and free snack (after 5pm) with wine and beverages.
4. HL 2012-10-10 10:42
We are planning to go to Woodburn Outlet mall for shopping in early November. After doing some research, we booked Courtyard By Marriott Portland Tigard through Priceline.com. Now you can get 20% off on 1 kingsize with sofabed, 312Sqft/28Sqm room for only $79.

We compared with other travel websites, the fees for priceline is the lowest. The only thing compared with Embassy Suites is that Marriott does not include the free Breakfast, but they have free high-speed internet. Embassy doesn't have that in the room.

So overall we think we got a very good deal, and the reviews for Marriott is wonderful.
关于本站 | 剑知创业网 | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2024, All Rights Reserved.