Deals 学习投资美股 职业发展 厨房家居 育儿教育 健康减肥 其他 登录 ☰ Menu
美国育儿教育

Sample Letter to Recommend Child for Gifted Program

作者: JC, 更新日期: 2012-03-06
--------------
(Date)

To Whom It May Concern,

(XYZ) is a student in my kindergarten class. (XYZ) is a polite and outgoing little boy. He is an enthusiastic learner who quickly grasps and applies new concepts taught. Currently, (XYZ) recognizes approximately 100 high frequency words, sound/symbol relationships, and could blend both simple and complex words. (XYZ) understands and applies the rules of sentence structure. He correctly forms all his letters and numbers.

(XYZ) has mastered all the concepts presented to date in mathematics. He can name both plane and three dimensional shapes, create and extend both simple and complex patterns, and sort objects according to one or more attributes. (XYZ) recognizes, names, and assigns a value to numbers up to 200. Other mathematical concepts that (XYZ) has mastered are tables and graphs, tallying, fractions of 1/2 and 1/4 and probability. I anticipate that (XYZ) will continue to master future math concepts easily and successfully.

(XYZ) is respectful of both his peers and teachers. He is courteous and follows the rules of our class without reminders. (XYZ) transitions easily and loves to be challenged. Without any reservations, I give my recommendation for his enrollment in the gifted program. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.

Best regards,

(teacher)
--------------

Related articles:
See Gifted Program for questions / answers and sample tests on enrichment and gifted education.
关于本站 | 剑知创业网 | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2024, All Rights Reserved.