Daily Deals   剑知快报   版面列表   登录
JiansNet Logo

Which Type of Work Visa For Restaurant Business?

作者: Qingqing Miao 更新日期: 2013-04-20 22:29
Question from Lily:

I am living in China but i will move to Denver,US next year. I want to open a restaurant in Denver. One of my friend in Denver may issue an working visa to me. I have below questions need your kindly reply:

1.Which type of working visa is most suitable for me to run a restaurant? My friend has an LLC company and he is local American.

2.If I can be the owner of the restaurant with my working visa?

Thanks and looking forward for your quick reply.


The structure of your company has more to do with your business needs. LLCs, C-Corps will both be able to file work visa for you.

Depending on what type of work visa you are thinking about getting, H-1B visa will be very very difficult for an owner (if not impossible). This question requires more information about your background and whether you own companies in China right now.

Answer provided by:
Qingqing Miao
Ellis, Li & McKinstry PLLC
想了解更多的美国生活工作成功窍门?请订阅: JC写的剑知美国生活快报。
Related Articles:
• Foreigner Starting A Business In USA
• Is It Possible To Setup An LLC As A Foreigner
• Best Small Business Payroll Services In USA
美国Business | 返回顶部 | 返回首页
About Us | Advertise with Us | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2007-2018, All Rights Reserved.