Business Checking Account Bonus List
, updated: 2013-08-27 07:49 viewed: 562 times
This page documents the banks in the USA that give out bonuses or with good promotions when you open a business checking account.
1. Capital One Bank
Get $300 when you bring this coupon to a branch near you, to open a Capital One business checking account. Deposit at least $3,000 within 30 days of account opening and make 1 online bill payment by 4/30/2013. This promotion ends on 4/30/2013.
- Branch Visit Needed
- there are couple of business checking accounts with no monthly fee, no minimum balance requirements
- doesn't need a real business (Inc, LLC etc.). You could mention your business as your name (Sole Proprietor)
More details at:
2. Chase Business Banking
The Chase Ink Business account has 5% cash back for any office supply related purchases up to $25,000 annually. Also, you can earn $200 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from account opening.
3. Bank of America Business Account
Business Interest Checking, designed for one person business (sole proprietorships), has no monthly maintenance fee if the daily balance is $5,000 minimum. Also it is said that you would get free cashier check.
The above are all pretty good banks with decent banking services as far as I heard. What do you think?
1. JC 2013-07-28 10:31
Capital One has a new promotion bonus for new business checking accounts. The bonus amount is $300, and the promotion is scheduled to last until 8/31/2013. It requires a branch visit.
Here are the steps to earn the $300 bonus:
1. Go to the Capital One promo page, print the coupon and take the coupon to a Capital One branch
2. Open a Capital One Business Checking account
3. Deposit at least $3,000 within 30 days of account opening and make one online payment.
2. JC 2013-08-27 07:49
for anyone who is starting out and in a pre-revenue state, a local credit union could be the best option as you don't need to pay monthly maintenance fees.
However, for the big-box banks like bank of America or Wells Fargo, if you don't carry a minimum balance of say, $10k to $20k, they are going to start charging you monthly fees and those fees can be anywhere from $15 to $30 a month.