Which moving service is good and cheap for long distance moving?
I used ABF U-Pack Moving before. It is really good and the cheapest I can find. It is more like a do-it-yourself type of moving company.
Not like other full service movers, their price is based on the amount of space or number you use rather than the weight. Some moving companies re-weigh your goods after the moving truck is loaded, resulting in an increased price. With U-Pack Moving, you’ll never have to worry about moving trucks being reweighed or surprise charges.
Here is how ABF U-Pack works:
1) ABF U-Pack Moving delivers an empty trailer to your home.
2) You have up to three business days to pack and load.
3) ABF U-Pack Moving drives to your new home.
4) You have three business days to unload.
5) All fuel and transportation charges are included in U-Pack moving quotes.