Below is a list of questions you may use to ask interviewers during job interview.
* What is the corporate culture of the company? Is it more team based or independent?
* Is there a rotation program? If so, what are the rotation policies?
* What computer packages are used at the company? Are students expected to program?
* Do you offer rotations between offices? Do you offer any sort of exchange program?
* What are some projects that an entry level student would be working on?
* What measures does your company take to help keep a positive morale within the office and their employees? i.e. social events, recognition awards, etc.
* What are advances within the company based on when you are a student in the program?
* Are they performance based or exam based?
* What are some typical roles held by FSA’s within the company?
* Did you have any previous work experience at other companies? Why did you choose this company?
* What would be some advice you would offer to someone in my shoes? i.e. in last year of college, as a freshman, etc.
* Do you offer a mentor/mentee program?
* How often do entry-level students get to work with FSA’s?
* Can you describe the work environment?
* What have you liked most about working here? In what ways has the experience surprised you or disappointed you?
* What are some skills and abilities you see as necessary for someone to succeed/excel in this job?
* What is the policy on attending seminars, workshops, and other training opportunities?
* Does the company offer any sort of program to help develop the skills such as computer, presentation, or management? i.e. review classes, toastmasters program, etc.
* What advancement opportunities are available for the person who is successful in this position, and within what time frame?
* What accounts for success within the company?
* Why should I choose your company over another, why in your opinion(your interviewer’s) do you think I should work for insert company name here.