Deals 学习投资美股 职业发展 厨房家居 育儿教育 健康减肥 其他 登录 ☰ Menu
美国职业发展

为父母来国外探亲准备的中英文卡片

作者: HL, 更新日期: 2012-05-15
父母不懂英文。为了父母来国外探亲方便,我们曾经准备了一些中英文对照的卡片. 父母在乘飞机和转机的时候根据具体情况使用。我们发现这个方法非常好。

我们不懂英语, 请你帮我们填一下表格.
Excuse me! We don't know English, so could you Please help us to fill in these forms? Thank you very much!

我们不懂英语. 我们想找到NW549航班的登机口, 是西北航空公司, 从底特律飞往丹佛, 起飞时间是15:10pm, 请你帮我们找到登机口?
Excuse me! We don't know English, We want to find the Gate of flight NW549, it's Northwest Airline and from Detroit to Denver, the Departure time is 15:10pm, Could you Please help us find the GATE? Thank you very much!

我们不懂英语, 请你帮我们找到厕所.
Excuse me, we don't know English, Could you Please help us find the Restroom? Thank you very much!

我们不懂英语, 我们要给我儿子打个电话, 请你帮我们拨个电话. 我儿子住在丹佛, 科州. 他叫xxx, 电话: xxxx.
Excuse me! We don't know English. We want to make a phone call to my son, could you Please help us make this phone call? He lives in Denver, Colorado. His name is xxx and his phone number is xxxx. Thank you very much!

我们不懂英语, 我们要搭乘NW1221(西北航空的飞机). 我们不知道如何处理行李, 请你帮我们托运行李.
Excuse me! We don't know English, and we will catch the flight NW1221(Northwest airline). We don't know how to deal with the luggages, Could you please help us to check in the luggages? Thank you very much!

我们渴了, 请你给我们饮料.
Coffee--咖啡
water---水
coke---可乐
orange juice--桔子汁
Tea---茶
Excuse me! We are thirty, Could you please give us some drink? Thank you!

我们饿了, 请你给我们拿点吃的.
Excuse me! We are hungry. Could you please give us some food? Thank you!

我太太感觉不舒服。 你能帮我们找个医生吗?
Excuse me! My wife is not feeling well. Could you please help us find a doctor? thanks!

我们是中国人, 我们说汉语, 不会英语. 请你找个翻译.
I am sorry, We are Chinese, we speak Mandarin, We don't know English. Could you please find a translator for us? Thanks a lot!

请问这里是西北航空公司的服务部吗?
Excuse me, is this the customer service for Northwest Airline?

请问这里是西北NW1221航班的登机办理柜台吗?
Excuse me, is this the check in place for the NW1221 (Notehwest airline flight 1221)?

我们不懂英语. 我们没有赶上NW1221航班, 请你帮我们搭乘其它从底特律到丹佛的飞机.
Excuse me, we don't know English. We are late for NW1221, could you please help us to catch another flight from Detroit to Denver? Thank you very much!

这是我儿子的地址, 电话.
My son's address is: xxxxx, Denver, CO, 80230
Phone number is: xxxx
Name: xxxx

我的表还是北京时间. 请你帮我们调到底特律的当地时间.
Excuse me, my watch is still on Beijing time zone, Could you please help me adjust it to the local time for Detroit? Thank you very much!

相关文章:

父母来美国探亲的短期保险怎么办的问题, 请看 Best Insurance For Visiting Parents
关于本站 | 剑知创业网 | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2024, All Rights Reserved.