Deals 学习投资美股 职业发展 厨房家居 育儿教育 健康减肥 其他 登录 ☰ Menu

Foreigner Establish a Company In USA

作者: Qingqing Miao, 更新日期: 2013-08-04
Question from GG KRISHNA,

I am an Indian by Citizen, my daughter is a Green Card holder and has been working here since a decade. I have come to USA many a times to see her. I am trying to gift my know how to manufacture and market some Signage related products. Since I have researched and got an excellent know how to make Braille Signs for the differently able personnel and vision impaired persons, I thought my knowledge may be useful to my daughter and also to the needy people with cost saving technology to full fill the ADA act.

I intend thus serve the needy indirectly and thus make my daughter involve and earn.

Kindly suggest me correct and legal method to this and start the enterprise at St. Louis, Missouri.


Since I am not licensed in Missouri, I cannot give guidance on the procedure of setting up a Missouri company under Missouri law. As a general matter, your daughter needs to first decide on a proper type of business entity (C-corp, S-corp, LLC, sole proprietorship, etc.). If you would like to participate in the operation/management, then you may need proper work visa to do so.

The above answer is for information only and does not constitute legal advice.

Answer provided by:
Qingqing Miao
Ellis, Li & McKinstry PLLC
关于本站 | 剑知创业网 | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2024, All Rights Reserved.