Daily Deals   剑知美国生活简报   登录
JiansNet Logo

On Foreigner Starting A franchise In USA

作者: Qingqing Miao
想查看美国打折信息?请关注我们精选的daily deal
User Question: How can I manage to start a franchise in the US? I currently live in Germany and does not hold any visa for the US or a work permission.


If you are a citizen of Germany, you may be able to apply for an E-2 visa (treaty investor) if your investment amount meets the requirement and your business is going to generate sufficient revenue (not just enough for you and your family to live on). Further information is needed to know whether you will be able to qualify. But E-2 seems to be one of the most obvious options.

The above answer is for information only and does not constitute legal advice.

Answer provided by Qingqing Miao
Ellis, Li & McKinstry PLLC
本文最后更新日期: 2014-01-17 08:21
• Best Small Business Payroll Services In USA
• Question on Starting a Company with H1 or E2 Visa Status
美国生活 | 返回顶部 | 返回首页
About Us | Advertise with Us | Categories | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2007-2019, All Rights Reserved.