以下是笔者听到的和用过的西雅图装修师傅列表. 仅供大家参考. 另外，本文将根据笔者发现的其他好的contractor不定期的更新。
Please do your own homework and shop around before signing a contract with any handyman!!
Following are some good home remodeling contractors that are either used by our real estate agent or recommended by others.
Contractors, as far as we've seem, all have their pros and cons and you really need to be on them all the time to make sure they're doing a good job. So with that disclaimer, here are some of them.
Comment: people strongly recommended this handyman. Zhou is a very good handyman. Could fix lot of house work but a bit more expensive, charging $250 to $300 a day. For example, he repairs interior issues and exterior covered deck.
Zeng Jia Fa
Comment: painter and other interior work, i.e., mainly does interior paint and misc work, ask him what project he knows how to do first.
Comment: good quality work and price is reasonable, but highly advise to get quote on each job instead of by days.
Ken Cheung 张国平 花艺园林服务公司
Comment: decent pricing and good work for landscaping, home improvement.
Comment: used by one of my clients for his remodeling job, Good at the big stuff, but not good at details
Enrique (Cirilo Flores)
(206) 753-8446, email@example.com
Comment: this is a Mexican guy. Someone recommended this person for interior and exterior paint work. High pressure water cleaning is included in the outdoor paint. It is said that the paint quality is good. It can last for 6-7 years.
Bao and her Partner
Comment: this is not verified as a good painter yet. But it is said that she is really nice and responsible for desk painting or other work.
Comment: he is a Mexican by origin, did great and reliable work and very nice guy. The price he charges for home remodeling work may be a bit high but worth the peace of mind. He lives in east Renton area. The home improvement work he does mainly includes modifications (Kitchen, bathroom remodels, flooring). Also he does patio and fencing.
Comment: It is said this person is very experienced in home remodeling. But more evidence is needed.
Comment: it is said that for painting exterior/interior of the house, Mr. Tang did decent job with best price.
Comment: a Vietnamese home remodeling contractor that is quite knowledgeable. He is in Everett, so if you have a job in Bellevue, he may not be willing to do it as it is too far away from him.
Mr. Jiang, Mr. Chen
Comment: if you have design and only need work to be done, he could be paid by the hour. It is cheaper this way compared to contracting out as a whole project. Also they do deck as well. They also have a website called Handyman Brother:
Comment: I heard he did the window replacement for some people and pricing is quite reasonable.
He is an Electrician and pretty good. I think maybe he could refer some good contractors for different type of work for your home.
Bellevue area contractor, could handle plumbing, foundation, ceiling, etc.
Comment: good landscaper recommended by people on the web.
Phone: 206-679-5744, firstname.lastname@example.org
Comment: John recently repaired our siding and dry rots. Also, he walked through our house to identify quite some potential issues around the house and fixed them. For example, he found traces of rats in our crawl space, and insulated the crawl space pretty good and setup the traps. John has a lot of years of experience in home related repair and general contracting. We are impressed by the quality of his work and his attention to detail.
Mickey at Four Seasons Construction
1701 Monterey Ct. NE Renton, WA 98056
He is a contractor that has been used by some Chinese folks, could be good as a resource too for outside repair/home remodeling.
This is an interesting Seattle/Bellevue King county handyman website to checkout. Could be a good reference for home improvement/remodel work.
Quick Tips for Finding the Best Contractor
1. Only hire licensed, bonded and insured contractors. Check labor and industries websites to check the status of a contractor's license, bond and insurance. You can also check to see if they are violators of the Contractor Registration, Electrical, Plumber's, Manufactured Home Installer or Factory Assembled Structures laws, rules or regulations.
2. Depending on the amount of work you need done, you should get at least three estimates.
3. Ask for and check references from previous customers, partnering companies etc
4. Don't always hire the lowest bidding contractor, let experience and any other info you've gathered about them factor into your decision as well. Often times in this business, you get what you paid for. Sometimes it's worth it to pay a little extra for the piece of mind knowing it's going to get done right and done in a reasonable amount of time minus any unnecessary headaches.
5. List all the expected works and project timeline on paper. Make sure both of you sign it before starting the project.
Lastly, make sure to use the Washington Labor & Industries (L&I)
page to look up a contractor, to verify if the contractor has a current biz license etc.