Deals 学习投资美股 职业发展 厨房家居 育儿教育 健康减肥 其他 登录 ☰ Menu
美国生活

Best Authentic Chinese Food / Restaurants in Seattle

作者: JC, 更新日期: 2012-04-26
In the greater Seattle area, there are quite some Chinese restaurants. However, most are not deemed as authentic Chinese food. To cater to the general public in Seattle, these restaurants altered their style to be favored more towards American food style, i.e., sweat and sour, or just spicy style.

Anyhow, over the years I've stayed in Seattle, I've tasted quite some Chinese restaurants, especially in the Seattle eastside area, i.e, Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland, Renton, in addition to Chinatown in downtown Seattle.

Here I will assemble a list of the best authentic Chinese food restaurants, as a reference to folks who are serious about what real, Chinese style look like. This list is derived from the Chinese version here. If you can read Chinese, then, no worries. Otherwise, read on.

1. Seattle Eastside Bellevue, Redmond Recommended Restaurants

Little Garden Chinese Restaurant
14725 Northeast 20th Street, Bellevue, WA 98007-3732
Features classic Hunan and Sichuan provincial Chinese cuisine for lunch and dinner. Some good menu items are:
-Deep Fried Little Fish
-Handmade Noodle Soup with Beef
-Green Onion Pancake/Chive Pancake
-Sliced Beef Shank in Chili Sauce
-Four Treasures (Fish, Shrimp, Tofu, Mushrooms)

Henry's Taiwan
phone:425-213-5392, 549 156th Ave SE Bellevue, WA 98007
With over 10 years of cooking experience, the owner Henry Gu has combined a lot of traditional Taiwanese cuisine food into his dishes.

To be continued...
关于本站 | 剑知创业网 | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2024, All Rights Reserved.